Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 5, 2008

I'm Alive!!!

Oh my good Lord!!! It’s been ages since I’ve got a hold of the system to type a blog. Life has been extremely busy with catering to loads of guests. Guests for whom I had to cook, clean and wait around. So I guess I’ve been forgiven for this long absence from here.

The first visitor was a very silent one. Very beautiful I must admit…..felt a little jealous that I could not look half that charming even on the best of my Good Hair days…..This one just came in the morn stayed on for a while looking around and just chilling out. Don’t believe??? Well have a look out here





The second visitor or I should say visitors were quite different, cause they would come in close to lunch hour and they would be mighty hungry…hungry as in they would pick and eat for hours together….and well they did look on the healthier side I should say. And the worst part being they did not pay any attention to the host!!! Yes they hardly lifted their heads from the long meal that they were enjoying. And in the end without even thanking me for being such an “adorable host” they would just go away…Just look at them feasting on the lunch I had arranged for them





Ok guys, please don’t pick up your brooms or sticks to give me a whack……please…I’ve been really really lazy to write a blog. The other excuse being that it’s really difficult to get the system free to type anything when Jelly is awake. Not that she is using the system; just that madam needs some music to be playing in the background all the while - awake or sleeping. When she is awake, she would not allow me to sit in front of the system to type a single word. And when she is sleeping I have cooking, cleaning and other jobs to be done. I have been typing this blogs in bits and pieces from God knows when!!

So here I am making a promise to myself that from now on I will be more regular with my posts. It’s truly crazy that I’m not updating on how Jelly is turning out to be a very cute yet naughty, lovable yet violent, cuddly yet someone who bites me like a little pup….Oh so much more to add into that list but that’s for the next post.

And hey I want to change the looks of my blog…I have a picture with me, which I would love to put as my blog header but I’m really lost on how to make the whole layout look a bit more lively……could any of you guide me?????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we ardent readers get some attention like your pretty visitors? ;) Kiddin! Welcome back!!!

Go to layout>page elements and under the header section you can upload the file to change your header.

Wunderyearz said...

Ha ha ha ....That's a good tight whack I deserved :D
I know the process to change the header but do you have any link at hand where I could look out for a lively skin for my blog page??

Unknown said...

you can check btemplates.com
First time here! Sorry couldn't help commenting :)