Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 5, 2008

It's Been A Long Time !

Yes, It’s been a long time since I have written a blog . My computer is just recovering from a major health problem called “Virus”, so not been able to blog for quite some time now. Jelly keeps us active and laughing with her cute pranks. There is not a place she does not reach, including climbing the windows from the cot. She loves to chatter all the time. Either she is trying to repeat whatever we talk or if that’s not easy for her at least imitate us. At times I and SM speak in English so she is trying to pick up a few words from that too.

Aryans mom has tagged me with some homework. So here I’m taking up the tag and continuing the post. This seems like one big tag so I have kept a bottle of juice and some snacks to last a whole day; I need some strength to do this ;-)

Last movie you saw in a theatre: Salaam Namaste (I know you guys are giving me a real good stare …… but that’s how we are…..not at all a movie buffs)…..but catch the latest movies on DVD ;)
What book are you reading: Been a lazy bum ……. Not read a book in ages :D
Favorite board game: Snake and Ladder
Favorite magazine: Reader’s Digest
Favorite smell: Jelly and SM after a bath.
Favorite sounds: Jelly’s laughter and the pitter patter of the first rain.
Worst feeling in the world: Not being able to spend quality time with my loved ones.
What is the first thing you think of when you wake up: Thank God! Jelly slept peacefully last night or as in most days, why the hell was she so cranky last night.
Favorite fast food place: Any place that offers value for money, tasty and spicy food.
Future child’s name: Are you kidding!!!!!!!! Not another one………we 2 our 1.
Finish this statement- “If I had a lot of money I’d….”: Invest half for the future and use the rest to travel round the world.
Do you drive fast: Only if I’m in a hurry.
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? : Been used to it for 3 and a half year with SM and past 1 and a half year with Jelly :D
Storms- cool or scary?: Cool if I’m in a safe place , else scary.
What was your first car: I’ve never owned one, but traveled around the most in SM’s Bolero.
Favorite drink: Café Frappe from Coffee day on a hot summer day( never mind it any time of the year )
Finish this statement-“If I had the time I would….”: Do some glass painting or fabric painting.
Do you eat the stems on a broccoli?: Nooooooooo, never eat a broccoli too.
If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?: Burgandy
Name all the cities/towns you have lived in:Bangalore…..all my life, for vacations Alleppy in Kerala and my longest stay outside India, in Paris for a month(wish I could go back there some day)
Favorite sports to watch: None
One nice thing about the person who sent this to you: Never met or spoke to her but feel like I’ve known her for a very long time.
What’s under your bed?: Floor.
Would you like to be born as yourself again?: Yes of course, just with better brains, looks and wealth :D
Morning person or night owl?: Morning person.
Over easy or sunny side up?: Hmmm got to give it a thought.
Favorite place to relax: Wherever I could cuddle on to SM and Jelly at the same time.
Favorite pie: Finding it hard to decide which I like the most ………
Favorite ice-cream flavor: No confusions on this one…………..Chocolate!
Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s likely to respond first?: Mira’s mom probably…………..


Phew!!! I need another bottle of juice now and hey where did my snacks go?????????

3 comments:

K 3 said...

I was just thinking yesterday, havent seen an Jelly's update in a while!! Hope ur PC is 'healed' :)

Snake & ladder - brings back memories; Glass/fabric painting - WOW - pic plz!

Aryan-Arjun said...

Thank god jelly slwpt peacful yesterday...ahhh I love that feeling...Many a times I think that about Aryan
AM

Aryan-Arjun said...

Hei..we will meet soon. Recently I came to Bangalore..But the trip was very very short and hectic.. Had plans to meet Swathi..but I couldn't make up..
But for sure we will meet....World is round..Infact I would love to see jelly .....the cute princess
AM