Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 9, 2008

Taking up the Verb-y Tag

Feeling a little low today, so just thought of taking up this tag from Shruthi just to give my idle mind a good and much needed exercise.......

I am: a fun loving person.
I think: I’m a little crazy.
I know: that the earth is round.
I want: to visit all the continents.
I have: very curly hair.
I wish: to get back to my pre-pregnancy day shape(sigh!!!!).
I hate: curds.
I miss: my college days.
I fear: being alone.
I feel: recharged just looking at Jelly.
I hear: Jelly’s cute laughter even when I’m at work.
I smell: the stale smell from my office AC.
I crave: to be with SM( he is off on a week long trip).
I search: for my old friends on Orkut almost everyday.
I wonder: why there is so much of hatred all around us.
I regret: not becoming SM’s friend earlier in life.
I love: anything that is chocolate flavored (edible of course) :D.
I ache: at the thought of not being able to spend quality time with my old friends.
I care: for people close to my heart.
I am not: an alien.
I believe: in God.
I dance: when I’m all alone.
I sing: when I’m happy.
I cry : when I’m frustrated.
I don’t always : give my best.
I fight : only when I know for sure that I’m right(and that too only to SM).
I write: because my memory is bad.
I win: almost all the Solitaire games I play.
I lose: my patience very soon.
I never: drink and drive ;-).
I always: keep chatting when at work.
I confuse: SM with some crazy logics.
I listen: to music when I drive.
I can usually be found: doing multiple jobs(online chatting, speaking on the phone and doing my work).
I am scared: of Jelly becoming a spoilt brat.
I need: food and oxygen to survive.
I am happy about: the number of friends I’ve made in the blog world.

Hey this was fun, it kind of recharged me for the day. Here I tag Aryan's mom , Mira's mom and anybody ready to take it up.

8 comments:

Aryan-Arjun said...

Will take up the tag soon...may be after my exams. Nice to know more about you...
I am liking this travel dairy series....
AM

K 3 said...

Curly hair, Dimpled cheeks, Teachers pet!! Was that you?

I BET!!! :)

Wunderyearz said...

Aryans mom: Looking forward to know more about you. Exams !!!! What exams? Sorry if i'm being a little inquisitive ;-)

K3: How I wish I had dimpled cheeks, teachers pet well not exactly but all were of the opinion that I did not have a tounge....... if only they meet me now they will eat back their words for sure :D

Aryan-Arjun said...

Yes exams, the most dreaded one. Send me a mail, will tell you how stupid that exam is.....
subhasree3992@yahoo.com

Emaan said...

good one!
share a lot of those...sigh..

Mira's mom said...

Hey, hope you are feeling better now!

Will surely do the tag - just a bit more time :-)

K 3 said...

Tagged!

Mama - Mia said...

another fellow chocolate lover!! :D

i pity people who dont LIKE chocolate!!

:P

cheers!

abha