Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 29, 2007

Just Born!!!!!!!!!

This day would be forever marked in my mind .....................OK probably only for a few days or months........... as the day I finally found the courage to start a blog of my own. Yes "at last" cause this thought has been going on in my mind for the past few months.

The first time I felt this urge was probably when I read the "out of the heart" postings from many moms. Yes I'm a new mom .....well not exactly new, about 10 months old.

A normal day in my life just goes between work and spending some quality time with my little one whom I would refer as "Jelly"and my better half "SM"cause between the three of us he is the "Silent Man".

Wunderyearz is my little blog space where I would put forward as the title suggests - wonder years of my daughter with a dash of spice from my day to day life.

Don't know how far I would be good at putting my thoughts into words........... but would do it as I would, while talking to an old friend......

No comments: