Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Lost.........


Started my blog with so much excitement but today I felt my mind going totally blank as to what should I write about????????

Its not that I have to put in a new post everyday but there seems to be so many thoughts going on in my mind that I’m really not able to decide as to what I should put in here ….

Today I feel a little disconnected from the world……..a little less connected. Its one of those days when u feel low about something but u try to figure out what is it that’s making u feel low and u feel blank

Its been a normal day so far with waking up seeing Jelly in deep sleep ……on her tummy…..with her mouth a little open………..Oh how cute she looks……….how innocent she looks……….but the moment she wakes up its back to reality as to how behind an innocent face a tiny little devil can hide :D

But hey just the thought of her is helping me cheer up……..rather I feel totally recharged for the rest of the day. Oh!!!!!!! kids how they seem to be blessed with the power to bring light into the darkest corners of our lives.

2 comments:

Shruthi said...

Hi! All the best! I am sure Jelly will provide a lot of fodder for your blog :) Keep going!

Wunderyearz said...

Shruthi:Thanx a million