Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My Busy Life -1


My my what a tiring day I have and people just don’t seem to understand it …………….

After a totally tiring night how can you expect me to be in the best of my mood?????? Now u would ask how could I have a tiring night, well………….i had to wake up more than 4-5 times during the night ……….why?…..well ……..cause I was feeling a little too hungry and WTH how can mom and dad sleep when they are supposed to spend some time playing with me???????????

They just don’t seem to understand me ….
Mom (in a sleepy tone) “What is your problem my dear can’t u sleep like how other kids do?”
Jelly (in my thoughts) “No way!!!!Are there any set rules that all kids are supposed to sleep night???”
Dad (in a grumpy voice)”You are such a devil at night…Why not do all these antics of yours in the day time??????”
Jelly (again in my thoughts) “Are u around in the day for me to show all this ??????”

After a tiresome night like this when I feel like having a peaceful nap in the cozy comforts of mom’s arms, she wakes up and get ready to start her day!!!!!

I don’t know what’s the hurry to give me a bath when I’m totally feeling tired after the completely eventful night…So here I am wailing away to glory to just be put into my cradle and have a peaceful Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, Ok guys “Good Night”……………. err all right “Good Day” for you folks. Mom will update you with the latest news in my world or rather Our world

3 comments:

Shruthi said...

That is so sweet! :D Perhaps you should make your blog entirely this way... sounds very very cute :D

Anonymous said...

hi...its dam cute. You have delicately managed to highlight the innocent thougts that may run in a little one's mind and blended it with extracts of ur experience to make an exciting read....gr8 going

Wunderyearz said...

Shruti:Thanx dear I shall keep your suggestion in mind and come up with similar posts.......


Anon:Thanx a million.......
I just wish I could read her mind ......