Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Lost for words.....

I’m lost for words, how do I begin?

What is that I thank you first for? Is it for allowing me to be a part of your beautiful world? Or is it for all the love you have given and still continue to give? Or is it for the support you always given me for the decisions I make?

I still remember the day we first met……..Those beautiful days of college life…….when we became the best of friends in just a matter of days after getting to know each other. Our friendship grew to become a really mature relationship. You were that friend who would be able to read every single emotion on my face. It’s not that we spent the whole day together………just a few moments were enough for you to know what’s happening in my life.

It’s hard for me to tell even to this day when I fell in love with you my friend. I had a hundred questions going through my mind……..the most important being “Will I lose my friend?…….. if you came to know that I had started to love you to an extent where I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you”. I got the answer when our common friend S told me that even “my friend” felt the same.

The day I would never forget in my life came when you expressed your love for me. We were well past our college days but still I felt excited beyond words.

After 3 years of courtship we finally got married. Through the later 3 years (before “Jelly” arrived) I have been thoroughly spoilt by you. It’s not that it has been the rosiest relationship on this earth but these years has drawn us closer to each other. Every year seems to be increasing the love and understanding we have towards each other.

The reason I put these thoughts into a post is to tell you that I have started loving and respecting you much more during these 11 months. These 11 months from the day Jelly came into our life you have not only been a great father but also the best support I could ever get on this earth. You might think I’m getting a bit too formal with all this…………….But my dear SM I just want you to know one thing “Without your love and support I would never be able to be this ‘Sane person’ that I am, I would never be able to give Jelly all this time and love I’m able to give now”

Thank you my “Love “

Your all “mushy “wife (sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!)

3 comments:

Shruthi said...

Awwwww.. how sweet :) SM, take a bow!

Aryan-Arjun said...

What a lovely post..Nice writing. I am here for the first time. i like your blog very much..
Aryan's Mom

Wunderyearz said...

Shruthi:Thank you!(Totally blushing....)

Aryan's mom :Thank you so much,all these messages gives me the courage to write.I've been reading your blogs for some time but never commented :-(