Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 3, 2007

A Walk Down Memory Lane..........Part 2(contd....)

I’m back with my "second month" updates…………..been a little busy….. Had a lot of places to explore in the kitchen, dining and dressing areas of the house…

Coming back to the updates - After a long and tiring bath the time would be right for a good nap and that’s when mom would go for her bath and grand mom for her daily chores. By the time they were done with their work and think about lunch I would start feeling hungry and cry out loud for my feed. From then on, I would love to be with mom, plenty of feeding and plenty of nappy changing work for mom and granny - hehe.

When mom would sit for her lunch in the noon I would feel a little left out as to why I have to drink only milk and they get to eat a variety of colorful things everyday. So again a reason for me to test the power of my lungs and this time I would not stop till she left her food and come to my side ;-)

Post lunch I would have a nap and that’s when mom would get a bad idea to take some much needed rest…….how can she think of something like that??????? So yet again am in my usual playful mood and would not allow her to sleep :D

Most of the evenings would go by in seeing a whole lot of new faces who would come to see me and mom and they would never come empty handed ……there was either some dress or toys or some accessories for me (yippe!!! mom never got anything). So many strangers came by and despite mom and granny giving a hint to them that I preferred being on the bed and would cry, they would carry me and I had no other other option but cry.

Night or rather late evening I would start feeling restless cause I knew that mom and granny would try to put me to sleep through the night and that’s something I just hated (actually I hate it even today). So both mom's and granny’s nights would be a flurry of activity of mainly trying to put me to sleep and get some rest……...Something, which they would not have got through the whole day. And the by the time they would have achieved this they would have lost their sleep (probably by 3-4 in the morning). I would be tired after the whole ordeal and have a very peaceful and deep sleep.

Hey I forgot to put in the best part of my day………when “Dad“ would drop in on the way from work and call me all funny sounding names. Oh!!!!!!!! I would just love those moments when I would just keep looking into his face and he would ask me how my day was……..Wish I could tell him how much of a havoc I created during the day and night for poor mom and granny. And above all how much I missed you “Dad “ through the day………….

No comments: