Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Going To Mis You....

Joy and sorrow always go hand in hand they say.......

When Jelly first started to roll over I was really excited and felt like am at the top of the world - after all my little baby had achieved her first milestone, but with that dawned the sad feeling that she is no longer completely dependent on me.

There were tougher times ahead - she would roll over the moment she was put down. I would put her on the bed for a diaper change and even before I could pick up the diaper, there she would be - already on her tummy giving me a toothless grin………………..

I would put her down for a feed and even before I could start feeding her she would have rolled over and start searching for me… :-(

Then came the next stage - she started crawling…actually she started crawling and sitting around the same time. So it was double excitement for us. But as I said with happiness came the sad part that our little bundle of joy was quickly turning out to be a naughty little one. Her waking hours go in crawling towards everything inedible around and popping it into her mouth in a fraction of a second. If she is not doing this you will find her holding on to anything within her reach or trying to reach something just out of her reach with the intention of hoisting herself up.

But the moment I was looking forward to and also dreaded has just come………………my little Jelly is sprouting her first “Baby tooth”. Yes you heard me right - I will not get to see her cute toothless smile any more.


Oh!!!!!!!!!!! That beautiful and innocent toothless smile will soon be a thing of the past, and this phase is to never come back (Gulp!!!). My baby - I’m going to miss that phase of your life sooooooooooooooo much.

2 comments:

Roopa said...

Hi

Its tooo good, mind blowing, i had gone back to my past while reading this, keep going

Wunderyearz said...

Thanx Roopa........Happy I could bring u face to face with your old memories