Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Walk Down Memory Lane..........Part 2

Hey guys………its me Jelly. Mom is a little too busy (rather lazy I would say) to put in a post about my second month updates. I seem to be the only person who is really free around so just thought of taking things into my own little hands.

By the time I entered the second month of my life, my parents had named me. Getting back to the updates by the time I was a month old I had settled down into a little more relaxed routine. I was totally relaxed but mom and granny looked really drained out and sleepy at all said times. I cannot understand why they kept telling everybody that I was not allowing them to get even an hour’s sleep neither in the day nor at nights.

A normal day in my life would begin somewhere around 6-7am. Mom would be all sleepy eyed when I woke up from my short nap and looked at her. She would just murmur something about not having a baby who loves to sleep. I would stretch out my little muscles which was tired after a night filled with activities and just look at mom and give her one of my best toothless smiles and there mom would just give me back one of her best smiles and just cuddle me and shower me with kisses……….(am I not a spoilt little brat)

After a feed and nappy change I would be ready to watch grand mom and grand dad do crazy things with their face and voice to make me smile. The spoilt brat that I am, I would try to act as though I’m not too impressed at their antics so that they do a bit more and there I would floor them with my toothless smile…………and there you will find them totally happy.

After entertaining them for sometime I would realize that mom is not to be seen around and as usual I would have no other option than to cry. There I would bring out the loudest of my voice and cry away to glory till mom runs to my side leaving her breakfast half finished to feed me.

Later in the day would be the time when I could exercise my lungs a little more….”Bath time”. Grand mom would apply oil and give me a bath and from the time she would start the process till I was put into fresh clothes and given a feed I would cry like there was no end to it………..but hey it was fun driving mom and grand mom mad.

Ok guys I’m getting a little too tired and sleepy I shall update the rest of my second month events tomorrow (yawn!!!!!)
(to be continued..........)

1 comment: