Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 14, 2008

Picture of the year 2007

Taken up a tag from Shruthi of http://nychthemeron.blogspot.com/ and posting my favorite picture of the year 2007.

A sunset shot taken from the banks of the backwaters in Kerala.





The reason I chose this picture as the picture of the past year……….The first vacation taken out with family and friends after “Jelly” was born. Another reason I chose this picture was because I got into the frame a houseboat sailing by as the sun was getting all ready to take a dip into the peaceful ocean far away.

We had a great vacation both at the houseboat and the resort. During the 4 days of the vacation we lost complete touch with the outer world, we were forever surrounded by water and just water. Jelly totally freaked out at the kids pool in the resort, she was just 8 months old but still managed to have a blast.

It will be one vacation that will remain in my memory forever……………..

Anybody reading this could take up the tag and let us enter your world through your pictures.

3 comments:

Aryan-Arjun said...

That was really a nice picture. Kerela, god's own country,I was born and brought up there.. All nostalgia gushed when I saw that picture...

Aryan's mom

Wunderyearz said...

Aryan's mom -Thank you! Thats one part of the world I have a lot of great memories attached to..........

Aryan-Arjun said...

New post new post new post..time for new post...
Aryan's mom