Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A-Z About Me

Tagged by Aryan’s mom. Get a closer look at my A-Z’s

A - Available? Yes any time but only for SM and Jelly

B-Best friend: SM for sure
C-Cake or Pie? Cake Cake and only Cake and only Chocolate Cake
D-Drink of choice: Cold Coffee
E-Essential thing used everyday: Besides clothes my deo
F-Favorite color: Black
G-Gummi bears or worms: Gummi bears for sure
H-Hometown: Kerala
I-Indulgence: Pastries-Could die or kill for it.

J-January or February: Jan, Jelly dear was born in Jan
K-Kids and names: One and only one Jelly
L-Life is incomplete without: My love, Jelly, family and friends
M-Marriage date: June 1

N-Number of siblings: None, my parents were not ready to take up another risk :D
O-Oranges or apples: Oranges
P-Phobias: Do you think I will let out the secret
Q-Quote: “Live life like there is no tomorrow”
R-Reason to smile: All that I have in life today
S-Season: Winter, can snuggle up with SM on the pretext of the weather ;-)
T-Tag three people: Any three people who read my blog , one for sure being Shruthi
U-Unknown fact about me: I’m a human
V-Vegetable you do not like: Tomatoes

W-Worst habit: Want to lose weight but cannot stop my craving for desserts
X-x-rays you have had: Chest
Y-Your favorite food: Chicken Biryani(just the thought of it makes my mouth water)
Z-Zodiac: Leo the lioness

Phew!! Done with it. My God Aryan’s mom you surely gave me a brain massage.

5 comments:

Timepass said...

Hmm U dont like tomatoes...I like tomatoes a lot.

Aryan-Arjun said...

ahha..good you racked your brain...Nice to know about you
Aryan's mom

Wunderyearz said...

Timepass:I kind of hate that taste of tomatoesas it is, but don't mind when it's added with some other veggies :-)

Aryan:I will surely came up with something to drive you crazy soon (Muahha ha)

Aryan-Arjun said...

Come and take Jellys flowers from my blog
Aryan

Preethi said...

Nice to know more... you don't like tomatoes? really??